Join our Parish St. Vincent de Paul Conference
Meets biweekly at 7 pm | 2nd Wednesday at Corpus Christi | 4th Wednesday at St. John Neumann
What are you waiting for?
Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Vincentians) are men and women who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need. We are volunteers, young and old, men and women, all blessed with an awareness that our blessings (time, talent & treasures) are to be shared with our brothers and sisters in need.
Once we have determined what the needs are, we work on assisting in practical ways. This may include financial help, transportation assistance, food assistance, educational guidance, or medical help. If we do not have the resources to assist neighbors-in-need, we do our best to refer to an agency or organization that may be able to help. We never go out alone; there are two Vincentians at every home visit.
At our meetings we pray, reflect on Christ’s presence among us, support each other, and share advice on where to find help for families in need.
We pray with our neighbors. We listen. We care.
What our parish conference members are saying:
· “My work with SVDP allows me to see the face of Christ in the neighbors we serve.”
· “Our experience with SVDP has been very rewarding.”
· “We have wonderful, spiritual time at our meetings.”
· “It gives me the feeling I have given back.”
· “Seeing the struggles of our neighbor’s face is a constant reminder of our abundant blessings.”
· “SVDP means that God is giving me the opportunity to be of service.”
NEED MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Rich or Julie Bauer at St. John Neumann: 513-851-0221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sylvia Corson or John Feister at Corpus Christi - Svdp.email@example.com.